I have been reading The Secret and it's sequel The Power and what comes across to me is FAITH. Not a religious faith, but a faith in one's self and faith in their practice. I am a witch, so my faith would be in my craft. I know that not all Pagans are witches and vice versa, so this blog comes more from what the word means to me.
Faith is nothing more than belief and for anything to come into being it must be believed that it will happen. Even the bible says, Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.
I am reaching for a dream of something that to a lot of people would be stupid, but it's important to me and I have faith that not only am I right, but that I will have this and more! If nothing else, my craft has taught me that I must have faith in myself and what I am doing or I am gonna get jack sh*t! And yeah, some of my spells have gotten me exactly that. I didn't have the faith, belief or vision when I cast them, so I got from the Universe EXACTLY what I asked for!
I am working on faith and being faithful to myself and my craft. I really want to learn daily devotionals because I think that's an important component, but I really don't know where to start! Any ideas would be entertained...I have faith in my readers!!
Much love!!
Friday, March 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment